When you shop with us you will earn points on all your purchases at 1 point for each £1.00 spent
How much are they worth?
Simply put, once you get 250 points you receive £10 off your next purchase at Action Figure Archive. Therefore, each point can be redeemed at a value for 4p per point but please note that these can only be redeemed when you have earned 250 points with us. If you use your points you will have to earn up to and above 250 points again to redeem more points against sales.
How do I use my Loyalty Points?
Shop online as normal and at the checkout simply select “Redeem Loyalty Points” during the checkout. This option will only be available if you have 250 points or more.
How do I check my Loyalty Points?
When you login use the “Your Account” feature in the top right hand side of the site – your current loyalty points info is available on this page.
What do I have to do to be part of this Loyalty scheme?
Simple! You automatically start to earn points when you resister to shop with us – once you have earned more than 250 loyalty points you are free to use them on our site at any time.
Is there a “Use By” Date on my Loyalty Points?
No, you can let your Loyalty Points accumulate then spend them all at once at a time suitable to you.
Terms and Conditions
· Points are only given on the value of goods, not on postage and packaging charges.
· If you delete your account, you will lose your Loyalty Points, and they will be irretrievable.
· Action Figure Archive reserve the right to stop issuing Loyalty Points at any time, but any earned Loyalty Points will remain on your account.
· Action Figure Archive reserves the right to deduct any points which are incorrectly allocated to your account.
· Action Figure Archive reserves the right to cancel, suspend or change the values of loyalty points at any time.